11 April, 2011


Another JB trip with BFF ~


Went to explore the new shopping centre KSL , its near holiday plaza.

Effing awesome cone pizza !!!!!~ i'm going back for this again.





♥ Tingliciousss7:53 PM



Web-Mistress



Tingting Wang

21.02
A crazy shopaholic
An epicure
Travels
12hrs daily sleep
Enjoy time with my love ones
That's my life :)



Tingting Wang 婷婷

Create Your Badge


I Serve Nuffnang Ads




Friends

Jonic


Tagboard


Rewind

- He's the only person in the world will say i look ...
- Happy bday to Ivy !~ Another year older, 9 years s...
- Received my parcels from HANASECRET Checked o...
- *updated. Day out with Bff , went JB for petrol , ...
- I've got all these bitches shaking in fear, quick...
- Sometimes I really don't understand why shady peop...
- Please click on my nuffnag ads at the right of my ...
- I wanna grow old with you <3 <3 <3 This is one of...
- I'm no longer a facebook user. I need more privacy...
- Been enjoying life and my funds are getting lesse...

Archives


home page visits