15 April, 2011



Barbie Eyes Super Nudy Series ( $25/pair and 2 pairs of lens , Barbie lens/barbie super nudy/barbie candy at only $45 with free registered mail for my friends/readers only )


Super Nudy PINK .. i love it ~

Colour may be slightly different due to my camera.



personally think that Nudy series look dreamy and its suitable to go out/photoshoot

However , i decided to choose Barbie Candy Eyes Series BLACK for a big eye effect to work ...


Pardon me for poor camwhore skills...i don't really like to camwhore ( act ) , but true , because i don't look good and i don't photoshop any of my photos and see all my flaws . I don't really care. heh
Never photoshop in my life , 1st main reason , i don't know how . 2nd,I never wanna learn , because it's a waste of time.
But who doesn't like to look pretty ? Ai ya , i just dont have the time to do it.
Next time my kids don't recognise me how ?

ok back to Barbie Eyes...
all you have to do is ....
1)visit their facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Barbie-Eyes/154527707903568

2) click on "LIKE" and send them a message for their orders and Subject as "Ting Ting's Reader Special" and send in your orders ..


♥ Tingliciousss11:03 AM



Web-Mistress



Tingting Wang

21.02
A crazy shopaholic
An epicure
Travels
12hrs daily sleep
Enjoy time with my love ones
That's my life :)



Tingting Wang 婷婷

Create Your Badge


I Serve Nuffnang Ads




Friends

Jonic


Tagboard


Rewind

- He's the one i'm busying with nowadays :p XOXO , me
- Only fairytales have an ending . You are my fairy...
- Another JB trip with BFF ~ Went to explore the ne...
- He's the only person in the world will say i look ...
- Happy bday to Ivy !~ Another year older, 9 years s...
- Received my parcels from HANASECRET Checked o...
- *updated. Day out with Bff , went JB for petrol , ...
- I've got all these bitches shaking in fear, quick...
- Sometimes I really don't understand why shady peop...
- Please click on my nuffnag ads at the right of my ...

Archives


home page visits