17 April, 2011


HANASECRET BACK SCENE / SNEAK PREVIEW ~

Am back for HANASECRET photoshoot again.
You are gonna love this collections...Cause i love them all ^_^



With the back scene peeps...












Bed is calling me now >.<


♥ Tingliciousss1:36 AM



Web-Mistress



Tingting Wang

21.02
A crazy shopaholic
An epicure
Travels
12hrs daily sleep
Enjoy time with my love ones
That's my life :)



Tingting Wang 婷婷

Create Your Badge


I Serve Nuffnang Ads




Friends

Jonic


Tagboard


Rewind

- Memories at MBS X Skypark Chocolate buffet .SHIOK ...
- BARBIE EYES Barbie Eyes Super Nudy Series ( $25/pa...
- He's the one i'm busying with nowadays :p XOXO , me
- Only fairytales have an ending . You are my fairy...
- Another JB trip with BFF ~ Went to explore the ne...
- He's the only person in the world will say i look ...
- Happy bday to Ivy !~ Another year older, 9 years s...
- Received my parcels from HANASECRET Checked o...
- *updated. Day out with Bff , went JB for petrol , ...
- I've got all these bitches shaking in fear, quick...

Archives


home page visits