11 May, 2011


My blog is not dead ! Just been busy working , dating and spending time with my love ones.
Anyway just wanna keep my post clean with all my thoughts again.

Low life or low profile ? Anything lah.
I enjoy my life now , and it will always be.

Cut my hair short and i feel so much lighter too ( tho abit heartpain ) .
So whenever i see my long hair photos , subconsciously i told myself they are all the past ...and i shall create more beautiful future with you :)

I guess he's the only person who managed to change me in my life .
I'm really glad i found you , Aaron .

You never know you had made so much difference in my life.
Just can't stop smiling when I look back our past photos ...

Still counting....

baby you and me <3


♥ Tingliciousss1:56 AM



Web-Mistress



Tingting Wang

21.02
A crazy shopaholic
An epicure
Travels
12hrs daily sleep
Enjoy time with my love ones
That's my life :)



Tingting Wang 婷婷

Create Your Badge


I Serve Nuffnang Ads




Friends

Jonic


Tagboard


Rewind

- Can't stop smiling ... Heehee. It's not the beauty...
- HANASECRETKikuma black batwing top .Batwing is bac...
- Mama's Love,Happy birthday Mom , No woman can repl...
- Barbie Eyeshttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Barbie-Ey...
- ily - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- 1 AltitudeOne raffles place Finally I've been ther...
- Memories aren't planned to happen, they just come ...
- *updated Sneak preview HANASECRET launching th...
- Insomnia ;( trying out this blog press from my iph...
- HANASECRET BACK SCENE / SNEAK PREVIEW ~ Am back fo...

Archives


home page visits