22 April, 2011


ily



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


♥ Tingliciousss4:10 AM



Web-Mistress



Tingting Wang

21.02
A crazy shopaholic
An epicure
Travels
12hrs daily sleep
Enjoy time with my love ones
That's my life :)



Tingting Wang 婷婷

Create Your Badge


I Serve Nuffnang Ads




Friends

Jonic


Tagboard


Rewind

- 1 AltitudeOne raffles place Finally I've been ther...
- Memories aren't planned to happen, they just come ...
- *updated Sneak preview HANASECRET launching th...
- Insomnia ;( trying out this blog press from my iph...
- HANASECRET BACK SCENE / SNEAK PREVIEW ~ Am back fo...
- Memories at MBS X Skypark Chocolate buffet .SHIOK ...
- BARBIE EYES Barbie Eyes Super Nudy Series ( $25/pa...
- He's the one i'm busying with nowadays :p XOXO , me
- Only fairytales have an ending . You are my fairy...
- Another JB trip with BFF ~ Went to explore the ne...

Archives


home page visits