20 May, 2011



R/s last long not because they are destined to last long, but because of 2 brave people who keep fighting for it. Yes. No one knows what will gonna happen in future, but as long as if we keep fighting and never give up on each other,you can see happiness. Let's hold the key perseverance. Happy 3 months ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


♥ Tingliciousss1:09 AM



Web-Mistress



Tingting Wang

21.02
A crazy shopaholic
An epicure
Travels
12hrs daily sleep
Enjoy time with my love ones
That's my life :)



Tingting Wang 婷婷

Create Your Badge


I Serve Nuffnang Ads




Friends

Jonic


Tagboard


Rewind

- If you cannot make effort or time in a r/s , than ...
- My blog is not dead ! Just been busy working , dat...
- Can't stop smiling ... Heehee. It's not the beauty...
- HANASECRETKikuma black batwing top .Batwing is bac...
- Mama's Love,Happy birthday Mom , No woman can repl...
- Barbie Eyeshttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Barbie-Ey...
- ily - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- 1 AltitudeOne raffles place Finally I've been ther...
- Memories aren't planned to happen, they just come ...
- *updated Sneak preview HANASECRET launching th...

Archives


home page visits