29 May, 2011


Not gonna blog for the moment. I always thought that blogging is all about writing your personal thoughts and express my own feelings. But it's Nv that way when we are living in this era whereby Internet is everybody's need. I rather pen down my thoughts in a traditional way myself . Anyway I've got nothing much to write anymore. Happy or sad, life still goes on. I'm doing great in my life, ESP with someone like A. Bye world. Or should I say..bye people from the cyber world.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


♥ Tingliciousss12:45 AM



Web-Mistress



Tingting Wang

21.02
A crazy shopaholic
An epicure
Travels
12hrs daily sleep
Enjoy time with my love ones
That's my life :)



Tingting Wang 婷婷

Create Your Badge


I Serve Nuffnang Ads




Friends

Jonic


Tagboard


Rewind

- *The Bonding * Back from G...
- R/s last long not because they are destined to las...
- If you cannot make effort or time in a r/s , than ...
- My blog is not dead ! Just been busy working , dat...
- Can't stop smiling ... Heehee. It's not the beauty...
- HANASECRETKikuma black batwing top .Batwing is bac...
- Mama's Love,Happy birthday Mom , No woman can repl...
- Barbie Eyeshttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Barbie-Ey...
- ily - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- 1 AltitudeOne raffles place Finally I've been ther...

Archives


home page visits